Friday, January 2, 2009

Recent Layouts


I made this layout with Sara Ellis' Happy Blue Year kit that can be found at Gotta Pixel. I had signed up at DST to be a one kit CT and she asked me. I was so thrilled!

Here is a layout I did for a challenge. I forgot where the challenge was at. I didn't get it uploaded at the time I made it, and I have been to a number of sites lately, and unfortunately the computer had an auto update so I lost the site. This challenge was to use wings. It was for last month so it is too late now.
It is a layout of my dh's great-grandson. His family has a hard time thinking of me as grandma, I am just Tess, which is fine. His grandson said I am NOT his grandma, nor will I ever be! lol Anyway, this was last summer, when Gage and I were playing.



The kit comes from LouCeeCreations and is called eu naturelle. I found it on her blog.

Enough for now, way past bedtime!

Tess

2 comments:

Brenda said...

LOL @ the girly robe. What a good sport. Good luck on your 365 day journey!

Cindy said...

Beautiful layouts!! I'm particularly fond of the first one.