Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365

There is a new thing going around. (OK, new to me.) It's the 365 days of photos. I have decided to play along, at least it means I will have to blog more often!

So I took a photo of John and me kissing in the New Year this morning! I will post it next time. (I have to figure out what Debbie did with my card reader first. (When I went to Seattle, Debbie decided to clean up my desk area [after I had told her I know where everything is even though it was a mess] and now I can't find anything! She likes to put everything into boxes and containers and put them in the farthest away place she can. I needed a check for Darcy and had left it on my desk, so I had her come over and help me find it. Oh my gosh, now it is even worse. While we were looking I found some one-use cameras I had grabbed from my parents house to get developed. I put them on my desk and turned around to look through another box. When I went to get them to take to WalMart, they were gone! She couldn't leave them there, she had to hide them away!) lol

Speaking of her putting things in containers, I had left my bread machine baking container on the counter soaking, she filled it with grease during my vacation. I could of killed her! But she took good care of John for me so I just let it go.
She is definitely a blonde!

That is all I have to say today! Happy New Year to you and yours!
Tess

No comments: