Saturday, January 10, 2009

Layouts for challenges

I had a little extra time on my hands, so I made a couple of layouts for challenges.

This challenge is at Divine Digital. The first Quote Challenge for 2009 and Ronda of Kiss This Designs is the new host for it. Here is the gift we will receive for playing along.



If you would like to play along, here is where you can find the challenge.

My layout is of my Granddaughter, Elizabeth. She has Ausberger's Syndrome, which is a type of Autism. I bought this kit last year and use it occasionally for my grandkids' layouts. The kit is called For the Love of Makayla and it is made by quite a number of designers. I had to go to the Autism Awareness web pages to purchase it. It was actually a donation by all the designers.

This is a photo from Christmas.



Here you can see it in the gallery and see the credits.

Next we have a challenge that is also from DD. This one is a daily challenge, hosted by Laura White [Princess Lala Designs]
& Royanna Fritschmann [Studio RA Designs] and each day they give you prompts to journal and and layout challenges.



You can find it here if you would like to check it out. The nice thing is you don't have to do all of it. And if you do five challenges in a week you get a gift. You don't even have to have them done in the first week (which helps me
since I started on the 7th day lol.)

So I started with day one. The challenge for the layout was to have a thought bubble and two photos and use the sketch to go by.



Since I am working on 365 both in photos and in this challenge, I started a new album to put this layout in. If you want to know about the credits you can find them there. I just love doing vignette to my photos! Of course, I used the process on these.

That is it for now. I will post my photos for days 8-10 later. I haven't yet uploaded them!

TTFN, Tess

No comments: