Sunday, January 4, 2009

ASDR4 & Hummies World

I am so excited!!! I wanted to sign up for the ASdR4 (Amazing Scrap Digital Race year 4), but I procrastinated and was too late, so I decided to play along anyway. The first challenge is up. It is at Hummies World and the challenge is to scrap a photo that has been ripped/torn at least three times. Oh my gosh, I have never done that. She gives tutorials and a link to download pre-made tears. She has also talked to Atomic Cupcake and gotten them to give out a free action to make the edges torn. That is what I used.
So I took the photo from the other day of the deer and scrapped it. It really shows up those deer and I cleaned the photo up anyway. What do you think?


A little background: The reason it states this is not hiway 141; I am building a scrapbook to donate to the local museum. I live close to the SW corner of Colorado and HiWay 141 is a Scenic Byway. The route is quite beautiful. There are also some historic places along the route. I live 100 miles from the nearest city, so I am making the book about that section of the route. You can find more pages here: Hi Way 141

So I couldn't go to bed until I got it finished and posted it. Too exciting! I love to learn new techniques! I will have to do a few layouts using this technique so I don't forget how.

TTFN! Tess

1 comment:

Chreamps said...

You did a great job with the layout! I'll have to come back later and take at look at the H. 141.