Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2 - Project 365

Here are my day one photos.


I got John up just before midnight so he could celebrate the ringing in of 2009! His robe is too lightweight so he put mine on! ... lol I set up my camera on the corner of the TV Credenza. I decided I wanted to get a little closer a photo... so I zoomed in and took the following photo!

OOPS! A little too close! Cut our heads off! So I missed the midnight hour! If at first you don't succeed try, try, and tried again!



Got it! (Sorry, I didn't Photoshop them!)

...and on to day two...



I went to Paradox today, to the library where my girlfriend works. That library is only about the size of a master bedroom.

On the way home I came across this sign. It is there for unsuspecting individuals.

Unfortunately, it takes a tragedy to get the D.O.T. to do
something. And yesterday someone ran into a cow.
I hope they didn't get hurt too bad.


Not more than a quarter of a mile up the road I had to wait for some deer to cross.




And along the road in a number of places in the next 16 miles were the cattle.



5 comments:

Connie said...

Adorable set of photos for today :)

Chreamps said...

Great photos - the kissing one is so sweet! Love the ones with the road and the deers and cattle! I thought I lived in the boonies (LOL)! Looking forward to seeing more.

Anonymous said...

Adorable layout from your New Year's Kiss photo. :) Looking forward to more pics, the deer and cattle are great.

Unknown said...

Love the cattle signs...great blog. TFS. Diana

janedoe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Tess. Thought I'd better go check out all the blogs of my commenters as I've had a few. That's a little hairy to have deer and cattle roaming the roads. We have to deal with kangaroos and rabbits and ducks around my suburb which is just on the outskirts of Melbourne in Australia! And looks like you got a got smooch for NYE!