Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12

A couple of days ago, I had to go to the laundromat. We have a septic system, so we have a pipe that sends the washer water out to the apple tree. The last couple of years it has frozen up on us, so there is evidently a low spot that water can sit in. So next year we are going to dig it all up and re-do it with pvc pipe.

I had to stop at the store and get a chicken for dinner. I used the checkbook. When I got home I forgot to put it away. So this morning my dh asked where the checkbook was. I pointed at my jacket and said it was in the pocket.

So later, I went to get it, but it wasn't there. Uh Oh! He is the kind who never lets it go. He would still be getting me ten years from now. I had to find the checkbook. I went out to the truck and laying on the drivers seat was the pen that I keep connected to it. But no checkbook. I looked beside the seat. I looked under the seat. I looked behind the seat. It was not to be found! So I went back into the house and got the keys to the post office. Since the only thing on the checks was the PO Box (no phone number), maybe someone found it and mailed it to me.

I started the truck, and went to the Post Office. I opened the door. There it was! IN THE DOOR!

So now you know the story behind this photo!



Until next time...

Tess

1 comment:

Carolyn Albro said...

Great photo (and story) your hubby and mine must be brothers... LOL sounds JUST like something my hubby would do (hound me about something that happened 10 years ago)