Sunday, January 11, 2009

Days 8 - 11

I took three of these photos for a layout. I am playing along with ASDR4, so I took these photos for the 2nd challenge which is due today! So as soon as I get these posted I have to go make my layout!

The challenge is CABIN FEVER. In the challenge it is both you and your partner, but seeing as I have no partner, I will do it all.

On Day 8 I took this photo of John. Because we live mostly on a fixed income, and with the price of fuel, we keep the temperature down a little. It is really hard on him, between his illnesses and his age, he runs around with his lightweight jacket on, plus gloves. I also bought him the "Snuggies" from the TV for Christmas. (The blanket with sleeves.)



Day 9

I am a substitute school bus driver. I took this after the kids got on board but before we headed out.



Day 10

John takes a lot of naps. He would much rather be outside, but because of the cold and snow, he isn't able to.




Day 11

This is the final photo for the layout. It is only 30 degrees outside. Definitely Cabin Fever weather and time of year.


I am off now to make a layout.

TTFN, Tess

No comments: