Sunday, June 29, 2008

K,L, & M of Tonya's Book

MORE OF TONYA'S BOOK



Kayle is the son of DeAnna, my son's second wife. He is a ball of fun. Actually, when I say "ball", I mean he is more like a wrecking ball. Or a bull in a china shop. He never stops. But as he grows, he is getting better. LOL



Tonya's Great Grandmother collects ladybugs. She has all shapes and items you can think of. One of those things is a costume for a little girl. One day she let Tonya try it on. It was just a tad small on her but it was fun.



Marcus is Kayle's big brother. He is another sweetheart. He went to live with his grandfather a couple of years ago. He has a cleft palate and lip and his grandfather's insurance was supposed to cover him to get it fixed. As I understand it, that didn't happen. Tracy and Dee just went to Michigan to get him and ended up staying because they have to go to court to get custody. I have a feeling they won't be back.
If that is what is going to be, I really feel for the girls. Their daddy didn't even have the guts to say goodbye to them. Now I have to try my best to let them know that I am still here for them.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Great layouts!! Such sweet children!! I nominated you for an award on my blog!! Thanks!