Sunday, June 15, 2008

More ABC's of Tonya


H is the next letter in Tonya's book. Tonya grew up in my house for the first couple of years. Plus she always knows that Gramma will be here to take care of her if needed. When Mommy and Daddy got a divorce, she started saying there was Mommy's house and Daddy's house and home was my house.


Next we have "ICE CREAM".
Tonya went with me to a meeting at Lion's Club and we ordered her some ice cream and I figured I would snap some photos of her eating it.







And the last layout for today is "Jewelry"
I am a crafter and have taught crafts at the local library to kids. When the girls come to visit they often get to make something and on this day they made bracelets. I love the look on her face in this photo.

It's late, so I think I will stop for tonight.
Tess

No comments: