Sunday, June 1, 2008

Daily Download, ABC's of Tonya


Today's download for ScrapHead has a beautiful paper! It is sooooo textured! Have a peek! It is by JaydensMama.
You can get it here. But only until Midnite MST. Then you can get day 2 which is below.





Day two is from ScrapShana. At midnite tonite I will enable the link to collect this part. You can get it here.Remember it is only good from Midnight for 24 hours (Mountain Time.)








I uploaded E and G today at SOTB. So now I can show you.

E is for Easter. The kids came to Gramma's house and colored easter eggs. Then they went out and had a scavenger hunt to find their special baskets. This happened in 2005.
The Kit is special to my heart. It is a collaboration of a bunch of designers. In order to purchase it you have to donate at least $20. Then they will send the links for it. The donation goes directly to Autism Speaks and the kit is called For the Love of McKayla. It is a HUGE kit. If you would like to know more about it then GO HERE.

F IS FOR FROG

One day Tonya and Marcus were outside playing and came running to me. "Gramma, look what we found." Of course it was a KODAK moment, except for me it is a CANON moment, lol. They are seldom found around here, but the frogs do show up occasionally. I do live in the high desert after all!

And the last one for today is G is for Gramma.
Tonya was born in Yakima, Washington. A couple of weeks after her date of birth, her parents brought her here to meet me and her great-grandparents. I so enjoyed my short time with her. They moved here a couple of months later, so Tonya and I spent a lot of time together for the next 5 years.
This layout was made using For the Love of McKayla Kit also.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Great layouts!! Love the blog. I'll add you to my blog roll!!!