Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Quick Page freebie! & preview to Aug download at Scraphead!

Oh my Gosh,
Where did July go? Busy, Busy, Busy!

I want to show you what is coming to ScrapHead next month! The daily download is called "Friendship Garden" and you can get it for free at www.scraphead.com!




I have made my first Quick Page! It is part of a challenge to add one piece a day over at Divine Digital! First, Foxy gives us two pieces and we choose which one to add each day. We have no idea what pieces she is going to allow us to create with until they are sent to us. So first I am going to show you what I made with photo in it!



This is my youngest granddaughter playing in the snow in Anchorage. As I understand it, you don't dare let her see you going outdoors without her! She just loves going out.

So here is the quickpage! You can click here to get it!

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!
Tess

1 comment:

cjpeterson38 said...

It sure is cute. Snow pictures are always great, I think!