Thursday, July 31, 2008

Book Review

The following is a book I just finished. I am in a book club at DivineDigital. Next I have to make a layout about it.

The Secret Life of Bees The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Amazing book, I enjoyed immensely. Tears came to my eyes when she was standing at the window, looking at the photo and thinking that May had remembered to tell her mom to send a sign.



Story of girl mistreated by her father after she accidently shot her mother when a young child. She finally had enough and took her nanny and went to Tiburon, SC to find information about her mother.


body {background-image: url(http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn305/snh42001/WinterWonderland.jpg ); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Followers