Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where did the last two months go? and a Freebie!

I do believe I lost some time somewhere. Sure doesn't feel like two months went by without my posting anything here.

I started college online. My daughter told me she started, and I always wanted to finish college, so I said what the heck. I started 3 weeks ago. The first two weeks kind of kicked my butt. But part of it was that the first week I had two volleyball trips to drive and John needed to go to the doctor. So that left me with 4 days to do two classes worth of work. But I was able to catch up and get ahead a little. Oh, I am going to Axia Online which is a college under University of Phoenix. I am going for my AA in Medical Records. I may then continue on. We shall see.

Starting tomorrow, I will be putting up the daily downloads at ScrapHead for October. The theme is: NIGHTMARE AT SCRAPHEAD. Make sure you go get the daily freebie. Here is the preview and click here to go to ScrapHead.



And now for the Freebie.

This past month has been a birthday event at Stone Accents Studios. One of the challenges was to make a template. In return for making the template you get everyone else's templates as well as some from the designers. Here is the one I made.



And here is a layout I made using it.



Another thing they have going on is SAS-Y Designer Contest. This is the last week of it. I used the Paper Princess Kit by Charlie's Digiscraps from week 4 on my layout.

You can download it here.

Enjoy the week and the wonderful Autumn weather.
Until next time,
Tess

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there! I made my way to your blog, but I don't see where to download the template. I see it, but I am not seeing the link. I clicked on the template, but it took me to a preview vs. a download. Can you tell me if I am doing something wrong?? Thanks again!

Candi

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Murkselmama said...

thank you for this template
hugs Ayla