Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog Errors, OPAD6, College

I had a heck of a time getting logged in. Google wants me to change to a Gmail account but then it says my username is not a good username. Argh! So when I went to help, it let me log in that way; I sent a report and then clicked on my account and here I am. Good gosh, what a person has to go through to get things done.

Over at Divine Digital, I am doing the OPAD6 challenge. What happens is "One piece a day" is sent to us, and we have to add it to our layout. Once we post it, we cannot change what we did so far. So here is the first two days done.



Paper is from Cindy Ritter
Frame is from Rowena aka Willro & Co Designs

If you want to check it out, the thread for today is here.

Wow, week 4 already! Only 5 weeks left for these two classes. Sometimes it's pretty easy, sometimes it is pretty hard. Most of the hard is the participation posts we have to make. How many ways can you find to say I agree? lol

Until next time!
Tess

No comments: