Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trying to add Slideshow

I have tried a couple of times today to add a slideshow. So far it is beyond my ability. I will have to find someone to help me. I tried help on the site but I am more of a hands on person. Maybe tomorrow.
I added some more pages to the ABC's of Tonya today. At the ABC Crop on Wednesday, I challenged everyone to get their ABC's done. I suggested in the thread that I would not post anymore pages until someone else posted. Today, two pages were posted, so I added two of mine that were done.
I have not yet done my E. I just figured out what to make it of, now I need to find the photo(s) to use. I should be able to load it here in the next 48 hrs. The reason for the length of time, I have to go to town tomorrow and get my van it's next oil change. So I don't know if I will have the time.
With that, seeing the time, I guess I better get off here.
Have a great weekend!
Tess

No comments: