Friday, May 30, 2008

John, ABC's of Tonya, SOTB

Ended up in GJ (Grand Junction) for the last couple of days.

John, my significant other, is going through some hard times medically right now. He was having problems urinating, and they did a CT to see what is going on. He has what appears to be a tumor on the bladder where the prostate is. (He had prostate cancer 10 years ago.) But when they put the stent in from the kidney to the bladder they didn't see anything other than the prostate has enlarged again.

The reason we stayed in GJ, between the price of gas right now, it wearing him out when we go to town, (it takes two hours one way) and him needing to see two Dr.'s in three days it was just more prudent to do that. While we were there they did another CT and saw there was no change.

He had been wearing diapers because the stent was irritating the bladder, so he was having no control from drip. However, he wasn't able to empty the bladder either. So today they put a catheter in and he will wear that for the next week. Maybe next week it will come out and they will do another scope to look to see what is going on up there.

On to other things. Jen asked us at chat tonight to put our blog addresses out there for others to know about. So I did. She is calling it a "Blog-Train". They are in hopes of getting SOTB (Scrap Outside the Box) back to being a great place for scrappers to want to go. SOTB is where I am making my ABC's of Tonya at.

At the motel last night, I went through some of my disks and I found some of the pictures I have been looking for to finish up G, W and J. Now if someone would upload a page I could get one of those uploaded. I also figured out what to make with E. So I can get that page made and upload it here and continue on.

No comments: