Sunday, May 25, 2008

Still Working on Slideshow, Winning Guess

I have been working on getting the slideshow to work. It did work for a few minutes but then I tried to add more photos...
I am getting frustrated again, so I am gonna call it quits for tonight.

Hey, I put my guess on Divine Digital as to whether Princess LaLa's baby will be a boy or a girl. I guessed boy. I didn't read further so didn't know that there was a prize involved! So I opened my email today and there was a notice that I had a pm at DD. So I went and opened it and it said I was a winner! WOW! I get a $10 GC to use in Laura's store! Hopefully I will receive it before the sale is over! Also I get a Basic Grey Chipboard album through the mail! What a lucky day it was for me yesterday!

That's all I have to say for today. Have a great one!

Tess

No comments: