Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Site CT, New Site Opening

There are a lot of things I need to update, but right now I need to let you know...

I may be a site CT for a couple of sites that I am new to.

Sunshine Studio Scraps held a 3 week contest in which we had to be involved in the forums as well as making layouts. We will find out next week who will be on that CT.

At Denim & Daisies, a new site, I put in for the CT team and just got an email asking if I was still interested, and they would let me know probably tomorrow.

The third place I am trying for is at DigiScraps Drive-In. This is another contest and we have another week of stuff to do before they make a choice.

Denim & Daisies

The site I was telling you about above is having their Grand Opening. Here is the ad for it:


Come on over and check it out!

Until next time,
Tess

No comments: