Sunday, November 1, 2009

CT News

I am now on two more CTs.

First at DigiScrapsDriveIn we were given our final challenge and also advised that we are all going to be part of the Paper Shakers! I haven't gotten a blinkie as yet.

Secondly, I had put in for CT for a Designer. She mostly makes templates which is right down my alley. She has write the rules and such but I already made my first layout with her latest (a puzzle pieces) template. I am awaiting her approval before posting it. Oh, the designer is at Denim & Daisies and her name is Nicole Polhamus. Check out her store, Digital Artistry by Nicole.

Don't forget that the Grand Opening is still in progress at Denim & Daisies. Not only do we have extra activities going on for the weekend, but we also have 31% off of everything in the store!
Until next time!
Tess

No comments: